Welcome to the Student Art work contest pages. Use this page to upload your artwork. Judging will commence when the Virtual Oktoberfest opens up. Check back often to look at the art work by the students of our community.
You’ll have to wait for the moderator to confirm your images before they will appear, so check back often.
Letter Sent to Schools in the Area
Dear School Principal and Art Teacher,
We would like to invite your school to participate in the 2020 Virtual Visual Arts Competition for Elementary Art (preK-8th Grade) sponsored by the Virtual Oktoberfest at St. Peter Catholic Parish, DeLand.
“Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.”
– Andy Warhol
We know as educators that by promoting the Arts, children often do better academically, show more school participation and develop better self-esteem. Supporting the Arts, gives us more well-rounded and diverse citizens.
As shown in our website. All art is entered virtually, this include drawings, paintings, 3D and media. Entry deadlines for art entry is 10/16/2020. Judging will occur on 10/24/2020.
The winners of the 2020 Virtual Visual Arts Competition for Elementary Art (preK-8th Grade) competition will be announced via our Oktoberfest at St. Peter Catholic Parish after October 24th.We look forward to your students representing your school at the 2020 Arts Competition.
2020 Virtual Visual Arts Competition for Elementary Art
Rules and Guidelines
- All students of preK-8th Grade may participate although artwork should be current. Categories include:
2D 3D MEDIA
2D 3D PHOTOGRAPHY FILM
2D 3D MIXED MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY FILM
- All art is entered virtually in JPEG format (video in mp4 format), this includes drawings, paintings, 3D and media. Go to https://virtualoktoberfest.org/art-user-registration/
- Virtual entry deadlines for art entry is 10/16/2020 at 11:45pm. Judging will occur on 10/24/2020.
- Information on the website should include the following information:
- Full name of the student and Art Teacher
- Grade/Age of student
- School Name/Address/phone number
- E-mail/ Phone number of student’s parent